“MAZARRÓN CON ORGULLO” includes a series of activities programmed by the Department of Equality in order to celebrate LGTBIQ+ pride.
• The activities began on June 28, International LGTBIQ+ Pride Day, with
the reading of a manifesto by Tomasa Ruiz.
• On Monday, July 4 at 10:00 p.m. you can enjoy “Cinema with Pride”, the film “Brokeback Mountain” will be broadcast on La Isla beach
• Friday, July 8, starting at 10:00 p.m., the “Veranos de Plaza” begin, in the Town Hall Square you can enjoy the Blue Zone Orchestra + Tina X.
• Wednesday, July 27 at 9:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, the open conference “Hª LGTBIQ+: from repression to resistance” by Juan Pedro Navarro from Mazarrón will take place.
• Thursday, July 28 at 10:00 pm at La Isla beach, you can enjoy the second film of “Cinema with Pride”, which this time will be “PRIDE”, a British comedy.
• Friday, July 29, the final touch will feature artistes from all over the Region, acts prepared with the LGTBIQ+ party “PLUMAZA 2022”, and will be held in the Marina.
The Councillor for equality, Miguel Ángel, encourages all residents to enjoy this programme and all the activities planned to support and make visible the LGTBIQ+ collective.