Have you written your letter to the Magi? You still have time! As you know, in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento we have a Royal Mailbox where you can leave your letters with your wishes and requests.
And as you know, magic and illusion also return to our municipality with the Three Wise Men on Horseback in Mazarrón and Puerto de Mazarrón.
On Wednesday, January 5 at 4pm the first Parade will start in Puerto de Mazarrón. The tour will start in the Fishing Port, and continue along Calle La Torre, Plaza del Mar, Hernán Cortés, and Calle Mayor, finishing at the door of the Parish Church of San José in Puerto of Mazarrón.
The Mazarrón Parade will depart at 7pm from Edificio de Principado Azul in Avenida de la Constitución and will march through the entire Avenida Constitución until it ends in front of the petrol station.
Measures to follow:
- You will not be able to access the Fishermen’s Market to avoid crowds.
- The public must remain seated during the parades in the free chairs provided by the organization.
- The chairs cannot be moved or obstruct the passage of the parade or the sidewalks.
- It is not possible to travel parallel to the route, except for the parade staff.
- The use of a mask is mandatory.
- No gifts or candy will be thrown in the parade.
- All security measures will be reinforced.