The Spanish Surfing Federation and Bahia Surf School, notify that the Junior Series circuit championship scheduled for this weekend of May 1 and 2 has been POSTPONED to the following date, due to the fact that sea conditions do not ensure that it can be perform the competition correctly.

The next date in the window is May 8 and 9.

IMPORTANT: The final confirmation will be made on Tuesday, May 4 at noon.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but this protocol is necessary due to the wave conditions in the area and the changing health situation, with its continuous revisions of regulations by the administrations that affect the organisation of events.

Registrations will be opened through the website and FESurfing to be able to sign up this Friday, April 30. However, the payment of the same, should not be made until the final date of the test has been confirmed. Athletes who plan to attend this event must make this registration so that the organization has an estimate of participants.

O Grove Council Championship.

The other championship of the Junior Series circuit, to be held on the beach of A Lanzada de O Grove (Galicia) is waiting for the health authorities to lower the level of the health alert in the area