In preparation for the Municipal Elections on Sunday 26th May 2019, the CRA is happy to provide the following service and information:
Shuttle Service To-From Mazarrón Polling Station
According to information received from the Town Hall, there will not be a Polling Station in Camposol. The CRA has therefore organised a free shuttle-bus service, from Camposol to the polling station in Mazarrón (the CIME red building nearly opposite the Medical Centre, in Avda Constitución) and return to Camposol.
The Timetable and Pick-Up Points:
10am/12pm/2pm/4pm/6pm – pick-up at the roundabout of Avda Covachos/Calle Piteras, Sector D
10.05am/12.05pm/2.05pm/4.05pm/6.05pm – pick-up at the Hotel Sensol/old Masa office roundabout, Camposol C
10.10am/12.10pm/2.10pm/4.10pm/6.10pm – pick-up in large car park opposite the petrol station, Camposol B
10.15am/12.15pm/2.15pm/4.15pm/6.15pm – pick-up on main road outside Mariano’s, Camposol A
Return Service from Mazarrón to Camposol:
11am/1pm/3pm/5pm/7pm – Pick up at car park in Plaza del Callao (where the Saturday market is) and drop-off at the above stated points.
Procedure To Follow If You Wish To Vote By Post – Deadline 16th May 2019
The procedure for Voting by Post has now been released by the Ministry of The Interior. (This is the ONLY PROCEDURE to be followed):
- Obtain from Correos (Post Office, Camposol B) the appropriate form called ‘Solicitud de certificado para el voto por correo’ (Show this message if easier).
- Complete it (Antonio at the Social Centre will be happy to help).
- Take the completed form to Correos, with a photo-ID document (passport, Spanish Driving Licence etc.) and your NIE.
Please note: Only The Person Named On The Request Form Can Present The Request At The Post Office. People with an infirmity or a condition that prevents them from doing so, can vote by proxy as long as they have a medical certificate and the proxy is validated by a notaire or the Consulate. The Clerk will check your ID and your signature, and will send your form to the Electoral Census Office. Photocopies are not accepted and neither is posting by ordinary post.
- The Electoral Census Office will send the appropriate documentation By Registered Post at the address declared on the form. Only the person named on the form will be able to sign for it upon presentation of ID.
- The envelope you receive will contain a card for each Political Party standing for elections AND your proof of authorisation to vote, called Certificado Censal. Select the card of the Political Party you wish to vote for and place it in the appropriate envelope With Your Certificado Censal – if you do not include your Certificada Censal, your vote will not be accepted.
Please ensure that you do not write anything on the card or you will render it void.
- Take the envelope to the Correos and Hand It To The Clerk. Someone else can take your envelope to the Correos, but It Must Be Handed To The Clerk And Must Not Be Put In The Post Box.
Very important date for your diary:
There Will Be An Open Meeting At Mariano’s On Wednesday 22nd May at 5pm
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org