Get your finances up to date in 2020!
First of all – I wish all readers a Happy Christmas from Blacktower Financial Management (International) Limited.
If you want to make sure you have a prosperousNew Year then read on:
Next year, Blacktower will be conducting workshops in the Costa Cálida area on the following subjects:
- Asset declaration and the Modelo 720 – how to avoid fines and pitfalls.
- Common Reporting Standards – what information will the Spanish Authorities now have on you?
- Investing tax efficiently in Spain – what next for people holding ISA’s PEP’s TESSA’s and National Savings in the UK?
- Pensions – what to do with built up pension funds, should you transfer or not?
- Are your finances Brexit proof?
- Getting the best returns from your investments.
If you wish to get up to date and find out how you could be affected by any of the above topics, contact Keith today to reserve your place at your local workshop. Alternatively you can book an individual appointment to have a free initial consultation about your own personal circumstances.
In today’s financial climate it is essential you do everything you can to make sure your money is safe and secure and what you want to transpire in the future has the best chance of happening.
120 Avenida Dr. Artero Guirao 2C
San Pedro Del Pinatar
30740, Murcia, Spain.
Our office suite is easy to find on the main N332 through road of San Pedro del Pinatar with easy parking.
If you want more information or wish to make an appointment to discuss your own situation please email email@example.com or visit www.theblacktowergroup.com
Blacktower Financial Management (International) Limited is licensed by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission. Licence 00805B and is registered with both the DGS and CNMV in Spain. Blacktower Financial Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.