***Summer Is Here Book Your Pedicure Now***
Benefits of Having Pedicures
Ok so Summer is here and it’s time to bare our feet after them being squashed into boots all winter. “Oh dear” I hear you say.
The reasons for having a Pedicure are; dry skin, un-kept nails and chipped polish. All this can be rectified with regular pedicures, which include other benefits to make you feel lighter on your feet.
A Pedicure is a cosmetic treatment for the feet and toe nails, that cleans your feet and provides nail care and foot/calf massage. If you’re not changing your toe nail polish regularly you may miss a toe nail fungus hiding under your old chipped polish.
1. Receiving a regular Pedicure can help to detect early signs of corns, bunions or infections.
2. Clipping, cutting and cleaning of the toe nails prevents them from growing inwards, which can cause infection.
3. The elimination of dirt and bacteria from your feet will also prevent nail diseases, disorders and foot odours.
4. Exfoliation or removal of dead skin cells prevents the cells from accumulating and causing bunions or corns. The removal of dead skin from your feet, especially your heels, encourages new cell growth which creates smoother and more attractive feet.
5. The most enjoyable part of the Pedicure is the massage as this helps promote circulation and helps relieve tension in the calves and the feet.
6. A good Pedicure can be very relaxing and helps relieve stress and can be therapeutic.
Pedicures are a great way to provide basic care for your feet and vital to your overall health, so come on ladies and gents treat your feet!
At The Salon & The Salon 2 we offer a luxury pedicure including normal polish for 17€ (3€ extra for Shellac).
We also have a special Pedi offer on at both Salons for a Pedicure & shape and polish on hands for only 25€.
For your appointment tel/whatsapp The Salon, Camposol C 691 916 717 or The Salon 2, Camposol A 653 463 490